August, 202012 de September de 2020
Online Hypnotherapy Sessions
In my eight years of experience, I’ve found that online sessions are as powerful as sessions in person and that clients respond very well because they are usually more relaxed in their own familiar and comfortable surroundings. These sessions are ideal for clients who can’t make it in person because the live in other areas, countries or continents or who just feel that it would be the most valuable use of their time.
These are the guidelines to have a session online:
- Have a fast internet connection
- Use the Zoom / Skype / MS Teams application on your computer, laptop, tablet or notepad. If you have not used any before, please ensure that you download the appropriate software or app prior to the session. I prefer Zoom as it’s generally better quality. You will be sent instructions to join the Zoom meeting when your booking is confirmed.
- Have a headset with a microphone (no earbuds), like the one below.
- Have a quiet space where you can be alone and will not be interrupted during the session
- Ensure you have a comfortable place on an armchair, sofa or bed and that Maria is able to see your face, neck and upper chest via the device you are using during the session. It would also be important that you can dim or soften the lighting.
Obviously not everybody is suitable for a distance hypnotherapy session so please consult with me before booking a session